Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

I was tagged by Emily a few weeks ago, and thoroughly enjoyed the pictures she used with her tag so I am going to base my six facts on pictures from when I was young.
1. I liked rocks. I still like rocks. My family went on a hike when I was little and this is how I ended the hike, with a bag full of pretty rocks that I had collected to take home with me. It's fascinating to think of how they were formed and how old may be.2. I am not very coordinated and I don't consider myself a very good dancer, but I have always loved ethnic dances. 3. I love to travel. I'm very very excited for our Peru trip summer.
4. I used to love winter for this very reason, we got to play in the snow. We used to make trails all over our backyard in the snow with little pullout rest stops along the trails. Then we would play a pac-manish game and chase each other around the trails . The rest stops were safe. Now the snow is pretty, but not so much fun to play in.

5,6. Okay, the last two aren't me, but they portray Robert in two out of character ways so I couldn't resist adding them. The first is Robert on his mission, with a PART in his hair! Even in the rest of his mission pictures he usually kept his hair too short to do a part. The second is Robert in his thug stage (with the bling, not to be confused with his bro. Kevin). I love you Robert!

3 comments:

mini-wheats said...

Bob, what is that picture from? i thought you gave up the bling before i started wearing hats sideways?

Unknown said...

Those are cute pictures of you Mel! I loved your rock collecting story, that is classic. And we love those pictures of Rob, haha too funny.

Mbeth said...

i love old pictures. and that you collected rocks when you were that little. and that rob had a thug stage.