Wednesday, August 05, 2009

For those of you who missed our wedding four years ago...

here's a recap of my brother's wedding, which was a lot like our wedding. My brother Richard married my new sis Ashley on July 23 in the Salt Lake Temple. I love going to temple sealings. It always makes me remember how I felt the day Robert and I got married and be reminded that we are a family forever.Julia fell asleep for all the pictures. She was in them, but just asleep on my shoulder the whole time. So here she is with her face showing in her pretty dress.
After pictures we went to a chapel in West Jordan where they had the party! Er, I mean the reception. Ashley so kindly agreed to have a traditional Mexican wedding, so we served rice and beans and tortillas for dinner and did all the traditional crazy party stuff my family usually does at weddings. Some of the highlights:

Mariachis


The Dollar Dance



La Vibora de la Mar aka The Serpent


The Walk of Death


And I can't resist throwing one more picture of Julia in here. There were so many people the gym started getting quite hot and Julia started getting pretty fussy. So I stripped off her dress and ta da! She was happy again!

No comments: