Saturday, February 16, 2013

Because We Haven't Had Much to Blog About

We've had a very uneventful month so far because we've still been getting over RSV. We finally had some visitors today, two groups of visitors! Kevin and Ellen stopped by for a few hours on their way to moving to San Jose, and my cousin Steven, his family, and another cousin Jennifer are here for the weekend before they head down to Orange County for vacation. It's so nice to actually interact with people.

So here was Julia and I on Valentines killing some time and boredom by taking pictures together. The frowning one she said, "I don't want to smile anymore." So I told her, "okay, let's frown then."





1 comment:

Sarah said...

Very cute. You guys look great. :) I'm sorry you've had to deal with so much sickness. I'm not a fan of this season. Anyway, glad you're coming out of it!