Sunday, August 10, 2008

Les Mis!

Robert and I went to the Hollywood Bowl last night to see Les Mis. in concert. It was so awesome! I knew the music and knew the story from the music and the movie, but since I had never seen the play I don't think I ever really appreciated the story. This wasn't the full play, just the music with actors playing out the scene with basic sets. I really loved the final scene because I had never really gotten what was going on in the final song. It really brought the whole story together for me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Way cool! Hey I just finished Breaking Dawn, I am sure you have too. What did you think? :)

Denise said...

I love Les Mis, someday you will have to get Robert to take you to the musical. Now that he knows he likes musicals.

Jenn said...

That is awesome times ten. I made Kenny watch Les Mis on dvd- the Dreamcast version of the musical. I think it wnt over his head (they cut out a lot of plot stuff) so I can't wait to someday show him the musical in it's full glory. Still, watching the DVD reminded me why I love that musical so dearly. I'm so jealous:)