Friday, January 23, 2009

Our Baby

Wait, no way we have a blonde baby! I never ever thought I would have a blonde baby until I remembered that Robert and his siblings were actually blonde when they were little, and then my mom had a dream that I had a little blonde baby (her family is a strong believer in the prophetic power of dreams). Hmm, stranger things have happened...

But of course, the pictured baby is not really our baby, it's just my baby(doll). I picked up a bunch of my old toys when I was home for Christmas since my parents were cleaning out their attic. I've had that doll as long as I can remember, ahh memories. I also brought back a lot of my old books and I am so excited to read them again (books like Anne of Green Gables and Little House on the Prairie.) They are for older kids but I'm sure Julia will appreciate them someday. The cosleeper really is ours, it was given to us by one of Robert's bosses. Yay! So now the real Julia has a place to sleep, the other baby is just saving Julia's spot until she gets here.

1 comment:

Mimi Nowland said...

I love Anne of Green Gables. How much longer till Julia arrives?