Sunday, June 14, 2009

Disneyland!

My parent's and little brother stayed with us for a week after Julia's blessing, so we went to Disneyland three times last week. (We went for three days because my dad is in the military, so he gets into Disneyland for free and he can get five people a three day park hopper for the price of one day.) It was nice not to have to rush and try to do everything in one day or feel pressured to get there too early. It actually went better than I expected with a two month old. Julia mostly slept the entire time and my Mom wanted to spend a lot of time with her, so she watched Julia while I went on the rides.

I think what made it a lot easier was that Disneyland has a baby care center where you can go to nurse, prepare bottles, and change diapers. They also have little high chairs and little potties for kids who are potty training (or just plain afraid of the "big" potties in the normal restrooms). It is a nice calm environment, not too crowded and very clean, so it takes out all the stress of having to do all that stuff at a super crowded place like Disneyland. If you're ever at Disneyland with a baby I would recommend checking it out.

Here are the pictures:

P.S. I also added a slideshow to the post about Julia's baby blessing

No comments: