Tuesday, July 21, 2009

New Windows

It took us four months, but we finally got our new windows installed last week! We got new energy efficient windows in the entire house. Looking at the pictures I can already see three other benefits. One, they have screens (yeah, no bugs!), two, they are much easier to open (and they all do open, some of the old windows wouldn't open at all), and three they look nice. These aren't the best pictures, but it's good enough to tell how much nicer the new windows look.

Before

After

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They look great! You guys have really got us started on looking into new windows too. Only one window has screens in our house. :(

Anyway yes I mailed the invites but I put Mandy's return address on them. Hey do you know what you are wearing to the wedding?? I think Ellen is wearing a dark blue skirt with either a green or yellow sweater top. I can't decide to wear yellow or green.