Sunday, March 07, 2010

March Madness Week #2

We're nearing the end of March Madness Week #1, and I'm still caught up! Actually, I found that if I take chances throughout the day to read a little here and there it doesn't seem like so much in one day. Getting through all the Isaiah chapters in 2 Nephi wasn't too hard either since it only took a couple days. I did have to go online and follow along while lds.org read aloud to me to keep me focused through the last of the chapters though. This week we get to read about King Benjamin!

How's everyone else doing?


Here is the reading schedule for March Madness Week #2:

March 8:
Jacob 5:16-Mosiah 2:4
March 9:
Mosiah 2:5-11:3
March 10:
Mosiah 11:4-19:3
March 11:
Mosiah 19:4-26:22
March 12:
Mosiah 26:23- Alma 3:22
March 13:
Alma 3:23-10:26
March 14:
Alma 10:27-17:25

6 comments:

Denise said...

I haven't finished todays reading, but I am going to! I feel like I just finished the best week! I am so glad you challenged us to read the Book of Mormon. It's wonderful!
Did you really post this at 1AM?

Unknown said...

No, I had this post done last week and scheduled to post at 1:00 am this morning. i went back yesterday and just added how the week went.

Jared Nowland said...

I am on track! I have been getting up an hour early to read before the kids get up. I needed this challenge, thanks!

Mimi Nowland said...

Um. I just posted a comment under my husband's name, sorry!

Michelle said...

I am about half a week behind, but what is important is that I am reading the Book of Mormon every day and I'm not just reading ONE verse or hurrying through ONE chapter. I'm glad you put this one my blog and glad I am trying to follow it, even though I am behind. It's been great and just what I needed. I haven't been very good about keeping up with my reading. Thanks Melarie!

Unknown said...

We are both caught up and so glad we are doing this challenge (and as an extended family). We are loving it! Thanks Melarie