Sunday, March 28, 2010

New Trick

We just got back from Washington D.C. where we have been for the past few days searching for housing. In case you didn't know yet, we will be moving there in June for a two year rotation with Robert's work. I'll post more about that tomorrow, but first I thought I should post this video that I made last week. I tried to upload it the night before we left, but I lost internet connection halfway through the upload and I didn't have time to try again before we left. This was Julia last Wednesday.

4 comments:

Reah said...

Hurray for Julia!!!

Unknown said...

She is a Pro!! We will to chase these kids down at disneyland!

Gibbles N Bit said...

She is so cute! I am so excited to see you all in a little while!

Katie said...

Are you ready for this? She is doing so good.