Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Just Some Julia Cuteness

Here are some cute Julia pictures to hold you over until I find a time to publish some other posts. I started working on them last night, but was reminded by my body why I am usually in bed by 9:30 these days. It was not a pretty sight.

Julia and her bears. She loves her stuffed animals, especially all her bears.
And I was looking through our pictures yesterday and wasn't happy with any of the recent pictures of Julia by herself. So today to entertain ourselves between rain storms we went out to the backyard and had a photo shoot. Julia loves wearing dresses and bows so she was pretty excited. I took out all her dresses and she chose which one she wanted, and then she got to choose which bow she wanted to wear. When she was all dressed she said, "I'm a princess!"

2 comments:

Joyful Noise said...

Oh my! She IS getting VERY cute!

Sarah said...

Those are great pictures! I love the last one - you better stick that in a frame. And all those stuffed animals! So cute.