Thursday, September 13, 2012

Hanging in Utah

A little of what we did while we were in Utah:

I started Micah on rice cereal at 5 1/2 months old so he would have another option to eat besides bottles while I was off running my race. It was a tad earlier than the recommended time to start him (6 months), but actually this guy eats so much it's probably a good thing we did to keep him full longer. He took to solids really easily and is constantly surprising me by how much he can down in one sitting! His diet now consists of rice cereal, peas, and bananas. 

He fell asleep like this multiple times on our trip.


We stopped by to visit Lauren.

Met my parents at Wendy's for dinner and shakes after they both got off work.

Visited my grandparents and four of my aunts who knew we would be visiting my grandparents, so they made it a point to stop by. They were all smitten by our handsome little man.



No comments: