Monday, June 23, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged a while ago by my sister-in-law, Jen. So here it goes:


4 Things you may not know about me:
1. I have a black birthmark on my left eye that you can't really see unless I keep my head still and look sideways and down with my eyes.
2. I really despise video games because I am no good at them.
3. I have a very varied taste in music. I like pretty much everything except rap and heavy metal. Some of the music I like includes country (from the new pop country to the old twangy country), oldies, pop, rock and even punk now, thanks to Robert.
4. I always considered myself a bit of a tomboy growing up and I still feel a little socially awkward in girly situations.

4 Places I go over and over:
1. Work
2. Church
3. Costco
4. Steve and Wendy's

4 People who email me:
1. YW Presidency
2. Robert
3. My mom
4. Our bishop and relief society presidency

4 Of my favorite foods:
1.Pizza
2. Yogurt and crackers
3. Chocolate
4. Tropical fruit

4 Places I would rather be right now:
1. Home (I'm at work)
2. Mexico
3. Utah with my family
4. Anywhere outside really, preferably away from other people

4 Movies I watch over and over again:
1. While You Were Sleeping
2. Mulan
3. Home videos ( I love watching old home videos)
4. Bourne Identity

4 People I am tagging: Anyone who needs some inspiration for new blog content.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, I loved reading this! :) You are awesome and thanks for playing.

PS the punk music from Robert reminds me when I was dating David and he asked about my music tastes...David told me I had to "stick to my roots" and go with Punk! haha brothers