Saturday, September 06, 2008

Disneyland

We finally went to Disneyland! It was our first time since moving here and my first time ever. We went with Kevin, Ellen, Lauren, Wendy, and Daniel (Robert's relatives). I was surprised that I was entertained the entire time because everyone kept telling me that Disneyland was for kids. Maybe I'm just a kid at heart, but I had a great time on the smaller rides. The highlight was going to Club 33, a fancy members only restaurant inside the park. Robert's company has a corporate membership that anyone in the company can use. It is an expensive restaurant, but when you make reservations you get a park hopper pass for free! So basically it ends up costing the same as if you bought a park hopper, and you get a really nice lunch to give you energy for the rest of the day.

Update on our house: We've moved into our new house last weekend and it has been an exhausting past week trying to get things in order. We are still living out of boxes, but they are slowly getting unpacked. We also haven't finished with all our painting and home improvements, but I image that will take another couple months to finish (or the entire time we live here...). Sorry, no pictures, I have to figure out where our camera cord is, but I'll add some when I find it.

No comments: