Sunday, October 19, 2008

"Baby, why don't we go down to Home Depot?" (sung to the tune of "Kokomo")

Yesterday I actually went somewhere besides work and home! I almost felt normal so I joined Robert on a trip to Home Depot. We drove down to the Home Depot in Chino where they were having a moving sale (the store is moving) and are trying to get rid of all their inventory. It was awesome because everything was on sale! Our major buys were some nice patio furniture and a weed whacker.

Wahoo, now we can sit outside. Except after Robert set up the patio furniture and we had dinner outside he brought everything inside and into our empty middle room. He said we can't leave it outside with no covers on. So today we ate lunch in our middle room, on our patio furniture, and I kind of looked outside and imaged we were out there.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your post cracked me up..." I imagined I was outside" hehe. I want to see pictures of this indoor/outdoor furniture. It is always good to get sales on things. :)

mini-wheats said...

Thats RADICAL!!!

Denise said...

I am glad to hear you almost felt normal. Does that mean you are not feeling the quizzies as much. Let's see a picture!