Sunday, December 14, 2008

In the Air There's a Feeling of Christmas

We have a Christmas tree! I'm so happy to finally have this key holiday decoration after three years of not having one. Having a tree is very exciting because this will only be the second time in the five Christmases Robert and I have spent together that we have had a Christmas tree. The last time was the year we had our first wedding anniversary (not to be confused with our first Christmas together, that was three days after our wedding) when my cousin lent us his artificial tree. We've always spent Christmases away from home, so it wasn't too big of a deal, but I always missed not having a tree in the days leading up to Christmas.

P.S. I'm also very glad to have Robert back after he was in Georgia for a week for training. Having him gone really made me realize how happy I am to have him around everyday.

No comments: