Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas everyone! Robert and I have left sunny southern California (although its been pretty rainy recently) for the blizzard conditions of Utah. We had a very white Christmas in at my parents house in Magna. It has hardly stopped snowing since we got here. Luckily we travelled before the storm so we had perfect weather driving up. I'm so glad now we get the next week and a half to sit around and veg! Hope everyone else is enjoying their holidays.

Here are some pictures from our Christmas Eve party on my mom's side of the family

The "inside" half for La Posada singing to us (the outside half) that there is no room (the family splits in half and reenacts through song the journey of Joseph and Mary in Bethlehem as they try to find a place to sleep)Robert and I as Joseph and Mary for La Posada (after they let us in)
Joseph is also quite handy at hanging up the pinata.

All the granddaughters. (above)

Robert and I with Santa Claus aka my Dad (shh, don't tell any of the little kids (below)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have a SUPER great WEEK!! Love you guys!