Sunday, March 15, 2009

One Month and Counting

Yesterday was one month before my due date! Looking back on the last month it went by so quickly, it amazes me that in that short amount of time in the future we will have our baby! Here are some progressive pictures of my pregnancy.18 weeks- I didn't even have a belly!28 weeks
Today- 36 weeks

On another note, this week we surpassed our record for most people to spend the night at our house. I think the previous record was five when Robert's brother and his wife and his dad were visiting us. This week we shot up to eight! My cousin Kamille and five of her friends came down from Cache Valley to do a little SoCal sightseeing and I invited them to stay at our house for the three days they were in the area. They were are all very nice and Robert and I enjoyed chatting with them until very late at night.

P.S. This is also our 200th post!

9 comments:

Jenn said...

Woohoo! You are looking great, and you're so close to the end. By the end of this week, you'll be further than I was when I had Daniel (at 36 weeks, 5 days). And congrats on 200 posts.

Sarah said...

Yea! Lookin' good. :) We're so close! I'm excited for you. Hope everything's going well.

Mitzi said...

You're almost there! She could come any day now. I went at 37-1! There's no need for a full 40 weeks! LOL!

Mbeth said...

oh cute belly pics! you're so close. this last month will fly by.

Meg said...

I agree, you look great! I can't believe she will be here in a month. CRAZY!

Mimi Nowland said...

Love the pictures, the time has flown by (for me anyway!)

Unknown said...

We are just dancing around waiting for little Julia to come! And we will see you all in July, ooooh we can't wait!! Keep us posted. And you look amazing! I like that you had the same dress to compare, it is funny to see how quickly the changes came when you compare pictures.

Kamille Marie said...

Thanks again for letting us stay. It was very generous and I too enjoyed seeing and visiting with you two and keeping you up all night! I am also excited for the little Wheat.

Michelle said...

I can't believe you are getting so close! Although, I'm sure it passed quicker for me than for you, since you are the pregnant one :) I can't wait to see pictures when your little one arrives! And you look great - all belly! :D