Friday, April 24, 2009

Julia's First Video Montage

Last Christmas, I told my wife that we needed (yes needed) a new computer and video camera to record Julia's life in vibrant color. What he did not tell her was that he really wanted the computer to play video games (but that's another story). So with Julia finally here it is time for me to make good on my promises. Here is the first video I have created. I know it's not much but it actually took me a lot of time to put together (sad I know).



As you can see, I have a small problem because I recorded everything in 16:9 ratio and the smallest youtube embedded object is still too large for this blog. I'll have to work on that sometime. (Hopefully embedding it in Blogger has now fixed this problem. I think I might see about editing the blogger page layout by making in wider so the youtube files fit.)

Next I will have to start creating video's of the rest of her life. This is probably going to take some time but we have a few activities planned over the summer which should provide us with plenty of opportunities for additional video montages.

7 comments:

Gibbles N Bit said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you two. Julia is darling!

Unknown said...

Great video! She is so sweet!

Joyful Noise said...

Bawling here....

Chris Sandberg said...

the problem with the blogger embeded videos is you can't enlarge them

The Thackers said...

Hey, you did way better on that video than I would have. She is beautiful, Robert!! Good work!!

Mimi Nowland said...

That was beautiful, I was close to tears. Thank you for the video, I am sure it took a lot of work.

Michelle said...

This video just made me smile and feel so happy for you guys. It is amazing being a parent, isn't it?! My favorite part is when you are both in the hospital bed holding and looking at her. So sweet!

Oh, and Robert, you are totally going to cry at her wedding one day, aren't you? :)