Sunday, April 26, 2009

Julia and the case of the hiccups

Well, I set Julia down on the floor this morning (two weeks old now) and decided I was going to film her really quickly wrapped up in her Winnie the Pooh blanket. So I grabbed the camera and started filming and I noticed she was having hiccups. She seems to get them all the time. Of course I think every little thing like this, and sneezes, and farts are great so hopefully I will also get some videos of that as well to share with you. Here is Julia with her congenital hiccup problem.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Did she have them a lot in the womb? That was always an odd sensation. She really is darling and looks a lot like you, Melarie.

Unknown said...

yes, usually everyday. At the end I could always feel it in the same place and she would always kick in the same place, on the complete other side of my stomach.

Becky said...

Tutu says "Who you calling a hick, Julia?"
She's so adorable!

Michelle said...

She is too precious!