Sunday, May 03, 2009

Dear Daddy

Dear Daddy,

Mommy says we have to do lots of blog posts this week since you are in Chicago and missing us. Since you left Grandma Wheat came to visit us. I really like spending time with her and am very well behaved (except when I'm hungry, which is actually pretty often). Here's a picture of me hanging out with grandma.Today I went on my very first outing (not counting doctor visits). We went to West L.A. to visit at Uncle Steve and Aunt Wendy's house. I really liked the long freeway drive. In fact, I slept the whole way there!I liked meeting new family members today and was actually awake a lot of the time so they could see me. Mommy says I'm getting big so fast so she took lots of pictures of me today. Here's me with Aunt Wendy.

We miss you Daddy and can't wait until you come back next week!

Love,

Julia

P.S. I'm three weeks old today!

5 comments:

Denise said...

PS Grandma is so glad she got to come and see Julia. She is a beautiful baby!

Rachey said...

Have I told you how cute I think she is?

Unknown said...

OK Shaver's cancellation ruined us meeting Julia soon! Time for plan B. We love her!! She is super cute and I want to hold her.

Sarah said...

She's such a pretty baby! I can't believe she's 3 weeks old. Crazy.

Joyful Noise said...

What is really crazy is that she is two weeks older and a pound lighter than Eli. Crazy.