Sunday, January 10, 2010

Congratulations Chris and Reah!

One of the last things we did before we came back from Utah was go to my brother Chris's wedding. It was a lot of fun, but I think this is the most work I have ever done at a wedding, and yet I wasn't really in charge of doing anything. I spent a lot of time video taping and helping out with the food and program. Robert spent a lot of time in charge of the webcast. Luckily Robert's parents came, so I just handed Julia off to them and tried to stay out of her sight.

This was truly a unique wedding. Reah is from the Philippines and none of her family could come, so we webcasted the whole ceremony and reception to her family and friends. For dinner they had some Chinese food, some Mexican food, Puerto Rican rice, and a Filipino dish. Then they also had the traditional Mexican reception with the Sea Serpent, Death March, Dollar Dance, etc. Here are some highlights:


Watch for Julia to join the line.





Why did Reah have to throw the bouquet twice? Watch to find out.


1 comment:

mini-wheats said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Congrats to your family!