Saturday, January 09, 2010

When You Just Can't Decide...Yogurtland


Last night Steve and Wendy came out to visit us and we decided to go out for Coldstone. We drove up to The Village (downtown Claremont) where our closest Coldstone is, only to find that it had closed! Robert was super disappointed but we noticed there is now a Yogurtland in The Villlage, so Steve immediately made a beeline for Yogurtland. This was my first time there and I discovered it's perfect for me because I can never decide on what to get and would love to have a little bit of everything. At Yogurtland they have soft serve frozen yogurt and toppings, and you serve yourself. At the cash register they weigh your cup and charge you per ounce. The beauty of it is you don't have to decide on just one kind of frozen yogurt or just one topping, you can get a little bit of everything! I had Strawberry, Dutch Chocolate, and NY Cheesecake frozen yogurt, and topped it with brownie bites, bananas, pineapples, and strawberries. Awesome!

2 comments:

Mbeth said...

sounds like my kind of place.

Unknown said...

I am on my way to visit you NOW!! :) MMmmmmm...the possibilities are endless.