Sunday, June 20, 2010

Goose egg

Julia and I have been in Virginia since Tuesday. We've been really busy and its now past midnight here, so I'm not going to say much. I just wanted to post this picture that we snapped with Robert's phone last week. We spent all day Wednesday and Thursday inside unpacking, so Thursday afternoon I took Julia out to stretch her legs and get some fresh air. She was super excited, a little too excited. She was running down the sidewalk, fell and hit her head. The next day it didn't look as bad, but I kept getting funny looks from everyone the rest of that day as we went for a walk around the complex.

2 comments:

mini-wheats said...

How sad! I bet she wasn't so excited after that! Glad you made it to Virginia!

Unknown said...

Ouch! Poor Julia, I hope it heals quickly for both you and mom. (but it will heal and then she'll get a new one)