Friday, November 11, 2011

Potty Training

We've been potty training Julia this week. It's been full of surprises. Like the "surprise" I found on the stairs this afternoon. Well, that and the first day wasn't so bad, the second day was pretty good, the third day was awful, and today has been a mixed bag. I thought things were suppose to start out bad and get better. Now I'm not sure what to expect. I think we are all just trying to figure this out without driving each other crazy. Julia and I are not used to being home so much and get a little stir crazy by the end if the day. Also, Julia hasn't napped all week either which makes her crazy by dinner time. Who knows what tomorrow will bring?

2 comments:

Kevin Wheat said...

When Garrett was being potty trained there were a good days and bad days. After a couple of good days in the summer, I took him to the swimming pool and while we were waiting for them to let us in the pool, he starting peeing. There wasn't much I could do but let him finish...I was just glad he didn't pee IN the pool that day! It will happen! It just takes a lot of time and patience! Being patient is the hard part! :)

Mbeth said...

i hate potty training. it has not gone well in this house. i've decided to wait until he actually cares.