Sunday, April 08, 2012

Julia's Meltdown

This is both sad and funny to me. Sad because I wish I could devote enough attention to each child to avoid this kind of behavior. Funny because she's just so cute getting so upset over something that seems really trivial to me.

Before I sat down to nurse Micah I got out two snacks for Julia to choose from, raisins and animal crackers. By the time she decided what she wanted I was already feeding Micah. She got really upset because she wanted me to put away the snack that she didn't choose. But really, she just wanted some attention. If you listen closely she changes her mind on what snack she wants mid-tantrum. The tantrum had already been going on for a while at this point, but I took the camera out when she starting repeating over and over again, "I don't want to be a big girl!" after I told her she was a big girl and could eat her snack without help. I'm going to enjoy showing this one to her when she gets older.



Also, the elusive baby smile

No comments: