Saturday, November 01, 2008

10 Things I Am Thankful For

Welcome to November everyone! I love this time of year. To start out the Thanksgiving season I am creating my own tag. It's a really simple one on being thankful.

10 Things I Am Thankful For:
1. Robert
2. Our baby
3. Family
4. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
5. My washing machine, dryer, and dishwasher. ( I guess that's three)
6. Our house
7. Being able to sleep in on Saturdays
8. Public transportation (I hate driving to work)
9. The Internet
10. Books

I tag: Robert, David and Jen, Kevin and Ellen, Rick and Denise, Lauren, LaRee, Haydee and anyone else who wants to join in.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

great tag idea! I will get with David and we will do our own lists. :)

Haydee said...

Baby???? is something going on that I dont know about??