Sunday, November 09, 2008

My Thankful List

Ten things I (Robert) am thankful for are:

1) Melarie
2) Micah or Julia (whichever it turns out to be)
3) Jesus Christ and the Atonement
4) My Job - I just enjoy business
5) Technology (Internet, Playstation, TIVO, The MTN on DirectTV, telecommuting, GPS in golf carts, airplanes, wireless communication, blackberry, DVD Burners, laser sights, night vision, laser guided weapons, etc.)
6) Sports (BYU Football, Lakers basketball, Dodger Baseball, and Robert Golf)
7) America, Star Spangled Banner, US Armed Forces, and any Toby Keith song about sticking a boot up your a**.
8) PROP 8 and the understanding that at least 52.7% of Californians still have moral character and are willing to vote their moral conscience despite the accusations of being prejudice and intolerant. I still am surprised this actually past, good job to all of those who supported and volunteered to protect the sanctity of marriage.
9) Microsoft Excel - How simple it makes my job
10) EBay, NewEgg, craigslist, and Steapandcheap

6 comments:

Rachey said...

Wow, you guys already have names picked out? You are on top of things!

mini-wheats said...

bob dog, you gotta check out cleansnipe.com and backcountry.com. Both are way sweet! PEACE!! We are hoping we get into a school somewhere

Unknown said...

Augh! There's profanity on our blog!

We've had baby names picked out for a long time. It's part of Robert's reasoning why we shouldn't find out the gender of the baby, we're already prepared with a boy and a girl name. Hmm, we'll see.

Leslie said...

Bwahaha! I read this list out loud to my husband and we laughed and laughed and laughed. Robert is hilarious! First we laughed about the list of technological things and second about the Toby Keith song. Hahaha. I knew there was a reason they got along so well.

mini-wheats said...

When i first read this i thought Julia and Micah was your secret santa at work and you had narrowed it down to one of those two but you werent sure which one it was. I thought Julia was your secret santa though!

The Thackers said...

I am glad someone likes business and why would you need a GPS in your golf cart?? :) I am excited for you to be a dad. Parenthood is one thing that will absolutely turn your life upside down but I wouldn't have it any other way! Congrats on the baby!!