Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

I bet every blog is going to have a post with the same title. For Thanksgiving we joined the extended Wheat family in Needles, CA, on the Colorado River. It wasn't too far from home and was still with family, which was nice. We missed spending the holiday without any of our siblings or parents, but since we only had a few days off of work we felt it best to stay close this year. I had a great time just chilaxin and Robert had fun golfing and four wheeling.
Dinner was delicious!

We all got Wheaties shirts.

The next day Ken, Robert's uncle, and his fiancee, Barbie, (seriously, what are the odds?) were married in a small ceremony by the river.

We find out tomorrow if our baby is a boy or a girl. The poll revealed that most of our friends and family (and maybe random people) think we should both just found out the sex of the baby. Robert has been walking around all day asking "Should I find out?" I of course tell him my opinion, yes, but also that he is a big boy and can make his own choice. So tomorrow will reveal two surprises, whether we are having a boy or a girl, and whether Robert actually decides to find out.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Yea! I hope he decides to find out. I want to know!

Unknown said...

Great Thanksgiving! We missed you guys (well we missed everyone else too). Looks like the river was a blast. We can't believe Ken got married and we didn't even know about it. We are also anxiously awaiting the boy or girl announcement!

*Rob just find out!* hehe

Maxine Parrish said...

What's up with Wendy's giant Wheaties print on her shirt? Does she think she's better than everyone? I bet she does. Wendy, if you read this: Yes, I'm calling YOU out! :)

And I'm definitely checking back tomorrow - can't wait to find out the sex! Robert should definitely be in on this too.