Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Ward Christmas Party

Some pictures from our ward Christmas party last Saturday. We had a great time. The best part was they started it at 5:00 p.m. so we got home in time to put the kids to bed before their bedtime!

Pretty typical these days, one on each arm.

They both really liked, or at least did not dislike, sitting on Santa's lap.

I just had to throw this in because one day he is going to be embarrassed that he always had his finger in his nose. Well, he is a boy, maybe not.


Julia refused to sit on Santa's lap and ran away and hid behind a Christmas tree. She said Santa is scary. I told her she needed to come tell Santa what she wanted for Christmas. She said she already did (at the Mar Vista Ward party the week before). So I told her, "okay, let's go make crafts then" to which Julia replied, "NO, I don't want to sit on Santa's lap! Wait, what did you say?"

Micah enjoyed his candy cane that Santa gave him. Micah is crazy about candy.
 Robert helped Julia with all her crafts while I held Camden and followed Micah around as he explored the gym. Here are Robert and Julia in deep concentration making a gingerbread house.

Julia also did not want to go up and sing with all the primary kids, but I convinced her to go up by telling her I would go with her. We stood on the end and I slowly backed away as they started to sing.




No comments: