Sunday, November 23, 2014

Micah-ism

Micah woke up this morning and started crying, like he usually does when he wakes up. Then he looked outside and saw the snow on the ground and he stopped and said, "I think it snowed!" Then he saw there was snow falling from the sky and said, "I think it's raining too!" (He didn't know the stuff falling from the sky was snow.)

This morning Micah woke up at 3:30 am, walked into our room and announced, "I found my Thomas book! Read it to me!"

I was making my bed and the kids were in my room watching me, so I asked, "Who made their beds today?!" Micah replied, "I think Grandpa Sandberg did!"

Last Friday after we dropped off Julia at school we got home and I went to take Micah out of his car seat. He told me he wanted to go to the library, but I told him we went to the library yesterday and we weren't going to go again today. I took him inside and he proceeded to throw a fit, crying, "I want to go to the library!" I wasn't sure if I should be exasperated or proud.


Licking the spatula after we made muddy buddies.

Aunt Lauren came over and he conned her into reading (Thomas the Train) books to him. His favorite kind of books are Thomas the Train books, construction truck books, and tractor books.


No comments: