Thursday, January 31, 2008

Lost Returns



I am so excited for today to be over to be able to go home and watch the season premier of LOST! With the writers strike halting all good TV I had completely forgotten about Lost coming back until last night when Robert flipped on the TV and last season's finale was on. I am so excited! What's more, we have the the last full season of The Office at home right now from Netflix. So I can go home and watch The Office until Lost comes on. Yay!

Also, can you image what it would be like if this happened here? No internet?! Take a minute to think how your day would be affected. Now be grateful that we have the internet.

2 comments:

Rachey said...

I wish we lived close so we could be Lost friends! We don't have any friends out here who watch it, and we totally wanted to have a premier party!

mini-wheats said...

I LOVE LOST TOO!!!!! I have been waiting all week for this...and my roommates and I bought snacks for tonights premier!!!! I'm really looking forward to it!