Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Random and Weird: Part II

I was tagged by David and Jen.

5 Random or Weird Facts About Myself:

1. I want a big closet with wooden hangers and I want all my clothes professionally laundered. The closet will have to have a small couch with an ottoman so I may comfortably tie my shoes in the morning. It will have several large thin pull-out drawers so I can lay my ties and belts out flat, and it will have a nice vanity mirror. I'm sure Melarie will have a nice closet as well, but it won't be inside mine.

2. I would say I have a mild case of obsessive compulsive disorder. My current obsession is NCAA football on Playsation 2 where I have built BYU into a dynasty with 33 straight victories, including Rose Bowel, Sugar Bowel, and BCS National Bowel victories over three seasons.

3. I hate people touching me, especially on my neck and face, even clothing, which makes wearing ties on Sunday very uncomfortable.

4. Ironically, I love ties. I love very very nice ties. I own 31 ties. That's not very many. I'm kind of disappointed with that. That's only enough to last me a month. I could use more ties. Maybe I will go get more ties tomorrow. Or maybe I will wait until I can go to the Robert Talbot outlet. I like that place.

5. I love political blogs. I love politics in general and I am excited that I can devote time following the presidential primaries now that it is actually 2008.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

congratulations on your first post!

Anonymous said...

Yes, congrats on joining the club! And the whole closet thing that you described is EXACTLY how David want his closet someday! You are totally brothers. And great facts, I look forward to hearing more from you. :)

Rachey said...

that closet one is beyond hilarious! I thought it was Melarie until you started talking about ties. Sorry Melarie, good luck designing your own closet!

Maxine Parrish said...

I'm going to have to remember to touch your face sometime, Robert. Or maybe I'll have Collin do it. You won't mind, will you? Excellent post!