Saturday, February 07, 2009

My Weekend To-Do List

My Weekend
My Month's
My Next Two Months To-Do List

Mail thank you cards
Make more cards
Order prints of vacation photos
Hang remaining pictures
Iron clothes (from last weeks laundry)
Laundry
Prepare Primary Lesson (Valient 10, they are such an easy class)
Move laptop to bedroom so I can type in bed
Wash baby clothes and put in drawers
Check out local consignment stores for baby clothes (dare I try yard sales and craiglists?)
Buy rest of baby gear (most importantly car seat, stroller, and changing pad)
Find a Pediatrician
Hiking in Claremont Wilderness Park
Visiting Teaching
Get library card and check out some books
Prune roses (I really don't know how to do this, but they are looking pretty wild)
Dust
Mop
Vacuum
Wash windows and mirrors
Put museum wax under the decorations on shelves so they don't fall off during an earthquake
Watch the baby DVD the hospital gave us (Wow, can you say product placement?)
Pack hospital bag
Make wall hanging name plaque
Plant flowers in the backyard

Problem is the list keeps getting longer much faster than I can cross them off...

1 comment:

Mbeth said...

yard sale shopping saved us a ton of $. there is clean stuff out there and stuff that can be easily sanitized. I cam across some great little gems out here.