Friday, January 20, 2012

Little Cougar

This girl cracks me up. Julia's been really into having me spell words out for her recently. Our conversation today before our nap:

Julia: How do you spell "me"?
Me: M-E
Julia: How do you spell "you"?
Me: Y-O-U
Julia: How do you spell "BYU"?
Me: Umm, Julia that is...never mind. B-Y-U.
Julia: How do you spell "Go Cougars!"?

A fitting picture would be one with her BYU shirt on, but I don't have one handy, so here she is pretending to be a princess. She was feeling very girly with her tiara, pink glow necklace and ruffled pink shirt and asked me to take a picture of her being pretty.

2 comments:

mini-wheats said...

She's so cute! Can't wait to be with you guys! It will be nice to be with girls all day rather than home alone by myself like usual! :)

Mbeth said...

Love it.