Monday, June 10, 2013

Wheat Family GIF's

Last month we had a Wheat family reunion with all Robert's siblings and parents at Zion National Park in Utah. It was a lot of fun which of course means we have a lot of pictures to sort through now. So maybe I'll get around to that soon and post more...but for today while Julia was at preschool I was looking at the family pictures that we took. I decided to just upload a bunch for the rest of the family to see on Google+ and decide which they like best. Google recently started doing this thing where if you have multiple pictures of about the same thing it will automatically turn it into a GIF. So since I had a whole bunch of us posing it automatically made them into GIF's, which I found incredibly amusing. Here they are:





It all seems very Harry Potterish to me and that is exactly where I feel like the new found popularity of the GIF came from.

No comments: