Friday, August 23, 2013

Woody and Natasha Tie the Knot

The reason we were in San Diego in June was to attend Robert's cousin's temple wedding. Woody and Natasha were sealed in the San Diego temple. Natasha is from Hemet, so the San Diego temple was her temple growing up. 

I love going to temple sealings. It always reminds me of my sealing, and then I think about all the other sealings I have been to and feel so grateful for the knowledge that we have of eternal families. Robert's been extremely busy at work this month and it's nice to know I get to see him for eternity at least! Just kidding, kind of. Seriously though, I really felt the spirit testify during the sealing of the truthfulness of the gospel and God's love for all his children. What a beautiful day!

Waiting for the bride and groom to come out of the temple.


Here they come!


Hannah was looking adorable.

Julia spent most of the wait rolling around in the grass. At least there were no grass stains.



Does it bother anyone else that the large option and extra-large option for pictures is so different? I feel like they need another size in between. After we took pictures with the photographer we took our own pictures of all Robert's siblings and their families who were there in front of the temple.






No comments: